Emailed tests for feedback

I've emailed the visual tests below to a couple of colleagues, my supervisors, PhD cohort and a couple of friends, to get feedback on the options of style.

Feedback so far..

"Hovering in space is so poignant, delicate, fragile and illuminating. I can feel and hear the leaves."

"Beautiful, it got me thinking about the tree as a first image and the symbolism of the garden of Eden and banished from the light into a dark world. Also about Adam and Eve seeing their bodies for the first time and the altered perception/sight of themselves.

" I really love the simplicity of the middle two clips"

"The middle two clips are calming, whereas the others feel too busy" 

"The last two are a better style if you want to focus on one object, I could stare at them for ages. Feels like a video game style where it's a beautiful landscape."

Supervisory meeting planned for next week


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Hannah Thompson, Royal Holloway University

Thematic Analysis_ Phase 3 - searching for themes - David Interview - iteration 1 - Coding Memo_051