Straight ahead animation in Quill

 Straight ahead animation - more trials and tests today.

Longer strokes with holds on the keyframes seems to work best. I blocked out the commuters in solid geometry and then drew over the top, to get the poses in good positions. This gave me an idea for blocking out commuters when Sally talks about the London Underground being anonymous. Not yet uploaded onto the Oculus Media Store website, but I can see that where I have turned the opacity down on the geometry it is showing as a noisy material. This could be quite a good effect, if it translates on the upload to the media store. Happy accidents.


fOAaizZqaVY/YFI3OU77J2I/AAAAAAAAfvo/nrOdt3bkG3cfsp88y73rzhleRlgvx5xQQCLcBGAsYHQ/s0/capture00237.png"/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Hannah Thompson, Royal Holloway University