Unity training with Sean Yu

Unity training session scheduled (with coffee and doughnuts!) with Sean Yu on Monday 20th May.
My idea, at present, is to create an animated interactive character - in Maya - and import it into Unity (VR software). The environment will be created in Unity and I'm not sure what it will look like yet. Here's a pic of my inspiration to date (VR game called 'Gloomy Eyes') and my environment will likely have a few rooms that the 'viewer' can teleport into.

For now I would like to get to grips with the user interface (UI) and how to create lights and scenes, plus rendering...
Donughts from Portland Oregon. Unfortunately too far to get for this meeting - but definitely recommend them if you're out that way!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr Hannah Thompson, Royal Holloway University

Thematic Analysis_ Phase 3 - searching for themes - David Interview - iteration 1 - Coding Memo_051